The conference will bring in together consumer brands and industry stalwarts
The Middle East is one of the fastest-growing markets globally. With over half of the population below the age of 25, the internet penetration in UAE is expected to reach 96% by 2025. With close to 67% of the Middle Eastern consumers shifting to digital channels, it highlights the need for meaningful, omnichannel, customer engagement for consumer brands.
To inculcate a culture of data-driven and customer-centric growth while learning from industry peers and experts, MoEngage, an insights-led customer engagement platform, has announced the launch of its invite-only flagship event #GROWTH Summit 2022 in Dubai on May 19th, 2022. The in-person networking conference is based on the theme: “A customer-centric, insights-led approach to engagement”. The event will have industry stalwarts, seasoned marketers, and product owners discussing the need for insights-led engagement in driving seamless experience for modern consumer brands.
This edition of #GROWTH Summit will feature Jad Hindy, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Expo 2020, as the keynote speaker. Shaheer Usmani, Head of Marketing and Analytics, Azadea, will also attend to share the growth story from insights-led engagement.
The conference will have multiple panel discussions and fireside chats with prominent speakers and industry stalwarts, the likes of:
● Sumit Srivastava, Chief Digital Officer, Virgin Mobile UAE
● Haris Khan, Group VP – Growth, Rain
● Bilal Adham, Chief Marketing Officer, Batelco
● Mohamaed El Izmirli, CRM Head, Bank ILA (Digital Bank of Bank ABC)
● Shafika Houcine, Group Director – Digital Channels, Etisalat
● Namrata Bhatia, Director Marketing, Holiday Factory
● Nadine Nasser, Manager – Martech & Adtech, MDLBeast
● Rohan Kapoor, Digital Marketing Director, Careem
● Yasmine Mohamed Henna, Co-founder-Chief Commercial & Product Officer, Sympl
● Ankit Bansal, Head of Digital Marketing, 6thStreet.com
● Aaryan Kapur, Head of Digital Marketing, Aster DM Healthcare
● Richard Quipp, Head of Digital, The Entertainer
● Aoun Raza, Head of Digital, Landmark Group
● Eslam Khourshed, Product Head, Nexta
Apart from attending these insightful discussions, attendees will also get to interact with marketers from brands such as 6thStreet.com, Azadea, Landmark Group, Mashreq Bank, Careem, SWVL, Sympl, Batelco, Virgin Mobile, Nexta, Rain and many more!
The #GROWTH Summit offers the audience a chance to:
● Meet and network with industry peers
● Listen to experts on how they scale growth
● Understand recent trends aiding growth initiatives
● Learn what’s hot in context of engagement, retention, and personalization among other aspects
“From the very beginning, MoEngage has been focused on helping brands and marketers overcome key challenges and deliver the best possible customer experience. In keeping with our efforts, we started the #GROWTH community – a platform to foster mutual learning and problem solving among marketers and product owners. With a step in the same direction, we aim to bring together experts and industry leaders across verticals, to discuss challenges and best practices while sharing real-world use cases in the context of insights-led customer engagement,” said Raviteja Dodda, CEO, MoEngage.
Get Breaking News Alerts From Gulf News
We’ll send you latest news updates through the day. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon.
This section is about Living in UAE and essential information you cannot live without.
Register to read and get full access to gulfnews.com