Get complimentary tickets by airlines and hotels plus know all the special bundles on sale
Dubai is mere days away from staging its universal exposition on October 1, 2021. If you are scrambling to book your tickets to witness history in the making, here is a rundown of all the ways you can secure your access to Expo 2020 Dubai.
Tickets to the show, starting from Dh95, can be easily booked online through the official website (www.expo2020dubai.com) or via 2,500-plus Authorised Ticket Resellers – well-known vendors such as Zoom convenience stores have passes up for sale as well. Before you whip your card out, just know that you could be eligible for a free entry.
Children aged six to 17, university students from any institution in the world, People of Determination, senior visitors aged 60 and above are permitted free entry to Expo 2020 Dubai. Kids under the age of six are also eligible, but their tickets must be booked on site at the entrance. Even if you fall within these groups, you need a free Expo ticket to show for access.
Visitors can choose from five standard ticket types on the website:
Special bundles by Expo 2020 target families and Golden Jubilee celebrators:
Several hotels, stores and airlines in the UAE are offering complimentary tickets to their customers. Check out where you can benefit from an extra Expo pass:
1. Rove Expo 2020: This contemporary 3-star hotel is the only onsite hotel at Expo 2020 Dubai, offering per night stays starting from Dh1,099. With its 312 king, twin and accessible Rover Rooms and 19 Rover suites, the hotel is dedicated to the visitors of the event. All bookings at Rove Expo 2020 come with complimentary tickets valid for the length of your stay.
2. Address Hotels and Resorts and Vida Hotels and Resorts: These two hotels will supply guests staying between October 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022, complimentary tickets to Expo. To avail the offer, visitors must make their hotel reservations in September, and the duration of the stay should be at least one night at the Address Hotel and Resorts (starting Dh1,499) or three nights at Vida Hotels and Resorts (starting from Dh360).
3. Palazzo Versace Dubai: Launching on October 1, two packages from this five-star hotel include Expo tickets. Both packages, the Grand Suites starting from Dh4,500, and Deluxe Rooms and Suites starting from Dh700, are valid for six nights.
4. Armani Hotel: Booking a room starting from Dh2,250 with this Dubai-based hotel will give you two complimentary one-day tickets to Expo 2020. The reservation must be made in September.
5. Domino’s Pizza: As the official pizza provider of Expo 2020, Domino’s will be distributing 50 Expo tickets every day to customers buying one of its special Expo meals starting from Dh79. The meals are exclusive to online orders on Domino’s official website until March 31, 2022.
6. Emirates: If you are flying to Dubai between October 1 to March 31, 2022, with the Emirates airline then you automatically qualify for a free one-day ticket to Expo 2020. Each person in a booking gets one ticket, even if the passenger’s layover in Dubai is for more than six hours.
7. Flydubai: Travellers flying with this airline from September 1 to March 31, 2022, will each get a free one-day ticket to Expo.
Your Expo 2020 ticket will include access to all pavilions, events and live performances. Each ticket type, from one-day ticket to family package, allows visitors 10 ‘smart queue bookings’ per day that will help you avoid waiting in lines to access pavilions and attractions.
Get Breaking News Alerts From Gulf News
We’ll send you latest news updates through the day. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon.
This section is about Living in UAE and essential information you cannot live without.
Register to read and get full access to gulfnews.com